Saturday, March 30, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Go Chicken Go



Haven't did a review for a while from now. Today had Go Chicken Go for the 2nd time to go. Go Chicken Go is a fast chicken place over in Kansas. The one I got it from was over in State Ave in Kansas City, Ks. We had the 15 pieces. Side's we got was mashed potatoes and gravy and back beans. Chicken was all right it was chicken thighs where the meaty part. Had legs and wings with it. The two side's I got mashed potatoes and gravy and bake beans where all right. Just who they are. Did had rolls with it they are just like the kinds you fine at a grocery store deli. Not the best place to eat. I go with it better the Church's chicken much cheaper then KFC get more then what you get from their. It's much faster then Captain D's. Not really the best place it is something to get on the go. For Go Chicken Go 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More Indy Food Blogs well be out soon and other post as well. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...