Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 6 Impressions I did 2012

Besides bring myself as the Indy Food Critic back on my YouTube Channel. Was doing a talent I had for a while Impressions. Remember doing this at open mike night back when I was in high school. Some of them I did had the highest views. The one's I can do pretty well are Cartman from South Park and the charters from Austin Powers most of the one's played by Mike Meyers. The one I did of George Takei saying Oh My! Got the highest views. More then the last one I did for a while a year ago with the Peregrine Falcon we did had name Callie splashing in her water pan. Of cores the one I said Oh My! got the most dislikes. Let you know it's not really the best Impression ever. I know when I do it they wont all ways sound fully like that charter or person. But it is close to it. The 6 I well rank up from #1 as the highest views to all the way to #6 as the lowest.  

1, George Takei saying Oh My!

2, Austin Powers 

3, Cartman

4, South Park

5, Mater 

6, The Simpsons

So those are the Impressions I did upload this year. Planing on doing some more some time soon. I been meeting to do the one where I am doing Gollum from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. You can chick them out on my YouTube channel Liem's Blogs Channel. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...