Top 6 Impressions I did 2012

Besides bring myself as the Indy Food Critic back on my YouTube Channel. Was doing a talent I had for a while Impressions. Remember doing this at open mike night back when I was in high school. Some of them I did had the highest views. The one's I can do pretty well are Cartman from South Park and the charters from Austin Powers most of the one's played by Mike Meyers. The one I did of George Takei saying Oh My! Got the highest views. More then the last one I did for a while a year ago with the Peregrine Falcon we did had name Callie splashing in her water pan. Of cores the one I said Oh My! got the most dislikes. Let you know it's not really the best Impression ever. I know when I do it they wont all ways sound fully like that charter or person. But it is close to it. The 6 I well rank up from #1 as the highest views to all the way to #6 as the lowest.  

1, George Takei saying Oh My!

2, Austin Powers 

3, Cartman

4, South Park

5, Mater 

6, The Simpsons

So those are the Impressions I did upload this year. Planing on doing some more some time soon. I been meeting to do the one where I am doing Gollum from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. You can chick them out on my YouTube channel Liem's Blogs Channel. For now keep on viewing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Food Critic: Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custerd

Top 10 Star Wars Lightsaber duels

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thurday Jones Sodas