Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Things I got for Christmas 2012

Haven't been doing much blogging lately. Was doing a season job had things to do. I had a all right Christmas this year. Just pitchers of some of the things I got for Christmas this year.

                                                             RC Helicopter

                                                                  Got a new bike

                                                                   Pizzazz Pizza Oven
                           
                                                             Touch Screen Cell Phone

Those are some of the things I got for Christmas this year. Hope you had a good Christmas so fair. I well probably be doing recap on the things did for this year blogs to get ready to come in the year 2013. See you seen have a Happy Holidays from Liem's Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...