Monday, December 17, 2012

Top 6 Christmas Specials


Well have not been doing blogs for a while. Been vary beezy with doing a season job right now. Christmas time all ways had TV specials. around this time of year. The one's I pick out are the one's I watched back when I was a child. They are classics. Most of them on this list are the one's came out in the 1960's. Only got two are not from the 60's. Not having the worst one's such as The Star Wars Holiday Special and He-Mans Christmas Special.

1, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)

2, A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

3, Rudolph Red-Nosed reindeer (1964)

4, Santa Clause is comein to town (1970)

5, Simpsons Roasting on the Open Fire (1989)

6, Frosty the Snowman (1969)

Those are the 6 Christmas Specials I pick out. Well their are a thew others didn't put down. Maybe next time on another blog. If you want to now about them you can watch them around this time. Most of the one's I got on here are the one's every buddy probably seen and now about them. For now have a Marry Christmas and a Happy Holidays from Liem's Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...