Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Backfire BBQ


Starting off the first Indy Food Critic review for thclosed now))Year. Today from now I ate at Backfire BBQ over at the Legends Outlet shopping over in Kansas City, ks. About Backfire BBQ it is a Quaker Steak and Lube Knock-off. More to motorcycles mostly to Orange County Choppers. Dose more to BBQ then wings but they have wings their. This was my 3rd time eating their. I had a backfire BBQ Burger with steak fries. The burger is top with a beef brisket. Their brisket is not as good as Famous Dave's or Papa Bob's. Burger it's self was all right. This place is better to get a burger their once in a while. High on price. This place is still not really the best BBQ place. It is nothing to make another trip back their. I am more to The Lube then this place. 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5.

                                                     Backfire BBQ Burger I had

I well be doing more Indy Food Critic things and other things as well. Any place you want me to do a review on let me know. I well try my best to go to that place or if it is something I well do. Remember something I am my own food critic and For now keep on eating! 

(Let you know this place is closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...