Monday, January 7, 2013

SCA: 12TH Night 2013 AD

Every year on the early part of January all ways has a even't call 12TH Night in the SCA a Middle-Age's group been into mostly for a long time. This year was not any thing special this year was kinda boring. Do have some pics from that day to show off. 

                                                              Knight's who are fighting

                                                             Court that was going on

                                                          Tart with a banner at Feast

So that's what I got about this even't once in a while do something on the SCA. It mostly what my parent's bring me along since back when I was a child. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...