Sunday, November 11, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Village Inn Review

                                                             

Was in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia. Ate at the Village Inn over on Broadway. One of the one's go to the most back when I live back in Council Bluffs. Mostly do eat at a Village Inn when I was still living around the Omaha Area a lot. They don't really have them much over in the Kansas City Area where I am living at right now. They had re-model it and had new some new things on their menu their since the last time I went their. The service was a bit slow to  get my food. Took about 10 minutes to get my food. What I had there was Cuban Pita. Even doe I like Cuban sandwich's. But was not really big on it or I was not really hungry when I had it. Roasted pork tasted a bit weird. Might been left there cold. Had fries with it. The sandwich and the service was not the best so fair for a long time. Shear had change last time I went their to eat. Dose not have really a comfort feeling much as it yous to. Right now for VI 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I well probably do re-review the next time I eat their get something different.

                                   Remember something I am my own food Critic and For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...