Sunday, November 25, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Hooters review


Today from now I just ate at Hooters over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Did reviews on this place before. I did go their on my Birthday. But this year I did not. I all ways did like Hooters for it's Wings and Hooters girls. I just been their when the KC Chiefs game was on. All the girls where wearing chiefs jersey's. Not really about football. OK I was deciding between the original chicken wings or their Buffalo chicken sandwich. I just pick the buffalo chicken sandwich because it came with curly fries. Did had a coupon for free fried pickles with 10 dollars or more. Had it for the appetizers. Their where pretty good. About the Buffalo chicken sandwich was all right. They just probably take a chicken breast breaded it. Cook it the same way like for their wings. I just probably well like the wings the best then that sandwich. It was average meal I had a Hooters. But I still in to liking this place. For Hooters right now 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Be doing some more reviews and other Indy Food Critic things as well. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...