Friday, November 23, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Top 5 things to make with your left over turkey



Yesterday from now it was Thanksgiving you probably did had a lot to eat that day. Today from now it's Black Friday where you get a head start on your Christmas shopping. You probably got some left over turkey from thanksgiving. Rank up the top 5 things I do with left over turkey.

1, Turkey and Noodle Soap

2, Turkey Panini's

3, Classic Turkey Sandwich

4, Turkey Qusidilla's

5, Turkey Subs 

Mostly my pick's of what I mostly do with the left over turkey. Even doe you probably have your own way of making things with your left over turkey. Might be turkey taco's or turkey pizza. What ever you do? Go a head share what you make with your left overs? Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...