Sunday, September 4, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods how to make a smoothie


 Happens to be the first post of the month of September that it is a TikTok foods where I write down my experience on making something I had watch on TikTok that one is on making a smoothie had did blogs on that before even as YouTube recipes. The account I got this one from is @toondesk where takes blurry berry's, bananas and strawberry's add some milk and a little bit of honey had it blend with a magic bullet blender for me that I did it twice by using a Blendjet 2 with XL jar place almond milk the banana's blue berry's and the strawberry's the first time I use agave syrup and the 2nd time I use raw honey after all and it was alright another way to make a smoothie and sometime I will try it with dairy milk after all. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...