Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Top 5 highest videos I have on TikTok


This is a last minute post on the last day of August that I rank up the 5 videos that has the highest views on TikTok that those are the ones I pick noticed ranking up on by the highest views I have as will.

 1, Flying Lawn Mower 

2, On The Border 

3, Darth Vader and a droid

4, Pipeline Schlitterbahn Kansas City, Kansas 

5, RC Dun buggy on this day

Those are some of the highest views of the videos on TikTok if you want to see them can view them on my Tiktok account if you are on TikTok after all. Also more videos do have high views  to rank up soon and more post's as always and for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...