Thursday, August 4, 2022
Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mtn Dew FrostBite
Today happens to be a Thursday where I share something a drink to you where is is on MT. Dew Frostbite it is Walmart's exclusive Mt. Dew flavor with a citrus berry taste as will had did a TikTok review on it last Thursday from now during shark week since it had a shark on it after all and it is another MT. Dew flavor trying to sell more of MT. Dew protects especially this one at Walmart. Still recommend if you are still into drinking MT. Dew's any way. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment