Thursday, August 4, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mtn Dew FrostBite


 Today happens to be a Thursday where I share something a drink to you where is is on MT. Dew Frostbite it is Walmart's exclusive Mt. Dew flavor with a citrus berry taste as will had did a TikTok review on it last Thursday from now during shark week since it had a shark on it after all and it is another MT. Dew flavor trying to sell more of MT. Dew protects especially this one at Walmart. Still recommend if you are still into drinking MT. Dew's any way. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...