Monday, July 25, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods Root Beer Shakes


 Got a TikTok Food post where I had make something I had seen on TikTok where this one was Rootbeer Shakes that was from @chef.jaii account was publish on February 2, 2021 about a year from now. In the video used Blinding Lights as the sound show what you need by placing scoops of vanilla ice cream and root beer blend it up had place them in two glasses top with whip cream sprinkle some nutmeg for me that I take a cup of root beer place it in BlendJet 2, Add scoops of vanilla ice cream give it a blend pour it in a glass make it as the one added the whip cream on top with some nutmeg. Mostly pretty good more times it is like a Root Beer float shake simple to make any way and also did noticed the Whataburger's in west Texas do root beer shakes a few times. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...