Monday, July 11, 2022
Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods McDonalds Chicken Wraps
Got another TikTok foods where I write down something I had made that I viewed from TikTok where this one is McDonalds Chicken Wraps (Healthy) the video was from @nourished.by.made and was posted on June 6 2022 that used flour tortilla, Lettuce, Dino Chicken nuggets, Low fat cheese and lite ranch for me did my own way a few days ago from now with no lettuce, Regular shape chicken nuggets, Shredder Mexican style cheese and Hidden valley ranch. It was alright for something to make a chicken wrap with chicken nuggets the one from the TikTok video would be much healthy to make then mine after all. More post's soon be publish for now keep on viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment