Monday, July 11, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods McDonalds Chicken Wraps


 Got another TikTok foods where I write down something I had made that I viewed from TikTok where this one is McDonalds Chicken Wraps (Healthy) the video was from @nourished.by.made and was posted on June 6 2022 that used flour tortilla, Lettuce, Dino Chicken nuggets, Low fat cheese and lite ranch for me did my own way a few days ago from now with no lettuce, Regular shape chicken nuggets, Shredder Mexican style cheese and Hidden valley ranch. It was alright for something to make a chicken wrap with chicken nuggets the one from the TikTok video would be much healthy to make then mine after all. More post's soon be publish for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...