Thursday, July 14, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Boulevard Drive in Theater Root Beer.


Today is a Thursday where I share something to drink it is a bottle of of Boulevard Drive in Theater Root Beer something I noticed while I was at Old Time Sweets over in Parkville, Mo do recommend to stop by that place if you are in Parkville might had those sodas at Boulevard Drive in theater had not been to a drive in theater in a long time since when I was a child had a pin girl on it that I did a soda review for it on TikTok gave it a positive review for it and if you like old time root beer taste or like root beer differently the type to have and would get some more soon if they have them at Old Time Sweets after all.     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...