Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Halloween blogs for the month of October 2022

Jack O lanterns from last year

 Once again we are getting close to the month of October going to do my annual spook post's for the month of October of this year normally do more post's during this month that not doing post's as much still do what I can and also by now since I am on TikTok that I will also do some videos for it after all got one by opening up a pack of cards during each week during the month of October. Also going to be watching Horror movies or things for the month of October mostly a bit of every sub genre of horror from each decade from 1920's to the current decade by now planing on watching a bit more of the ones from the 80's after all. Mostly see how things would be doing so far after all still do my blogs after all even if I am more on TikTok by now and For now keep on viewing and have a spooky day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...