Monday, June 13, 2022

Top 5 2000's tech's


Got the 5 tech's I had used or own in the 2000's that era when we came into the new millennium and the ones I pick out are what I used during that time even if they came out before the year 2000 mostly been using them during right around that era. 
 

1, PSP: A portable PlayStation that had really good graphics and store music and photos and have internet constriction runs on UBS disks that I was carrying it with me most of the time. 

2, Wii: A video game console from Nintendo that had revolutionized motion game play with a remote that with ones who normally don't play video games at all do like playing with it. 

3, DVD Player: Movies to watch on a disc that had menu oppositions with special features and also had a PlayStation 2 that I used as a DVD Player that do play DVD's.

4, MP3 Player: A device by taking music to be stored on from downloads on the web to take with me.

5, Camera Phone: Cell Phones that had cameras on them where allows us to take photos and share with others by now most of the smart phones have camera on them.

Those where the tech's I had experience with during in the 2000's and might do more post's soon and For now keep on viewing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...