Today happens to be a Thursday where I share something a drink to you that is a soda not a coffee from Bones that it is Faygo Original Redpop that is what is claim to be Original red pop that is really sweet did like it that made me drink it all up that I got it from Old Town sweets over in Parkville, Mo that was also the same with some of the other soda's I got their that I had video record myself by drinking it was going to be my first soda drinking on TikTok had some problems with it being upload even with lack of storage on my phone make it as a UN-aired pilot that I will try another soda drinking video on TikTok that with Faygo is a brand of soda's do come in plastic bottles got this one in a glass bottle that if you like sweet red soda I diffidently recommend it for me still go for Big Red the most. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on drinking and viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment