Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Top 5 90's Tech's


 
I had did rank up the Top 5 tech's from the 80's that now on with the 90's during the era when I was a kid that got the 5 I pick out mostly things I have experience during that time any way even if I have a few that where invented before the 90's and have big used during in that era.

1, Playstation: It is a video game console from Sony that had 3D graphic games such as Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Spyro got it for my 13th Birthday back in 1998.   

2, CD Player: Mostly had listen to are music on CD's had a boombox one in my room. Later a portable one to take with me and then a home stereo with 3 disk's in one. 

3, Talkboy: It was a tape recorded by recording your voice that was feature in Home Alone 2 Tiger had did a line of them and mostly like playing with it a lot. 

4, Widows 95 Computer: Something that we had at home and school that had revolutionize on browsing on the Internet.

5, Digital Camera: Had my first experience with a Digital Camera back in 6th grade by making a Christmas card while I was in school that is a camera that dose not use film at all and custom photos on a computer with it and got more into using one in the 2000's.

Those are the picks of some of the tech's in the 90's I experience with my picks any way and soon probably go on with the 2000's soon and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...