Thursday, August 31, 2017

Indpendent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Grape candy chill


It is a Thirsty Thursday and a post on the last day of August from now. Got another type of frozen drink to share with it is Grape Candy Chill that you can get at Dave and Busters. It is a frozen drink that is mix with grape Kool aid and Sprite top with gummy worms. It is really sweet that they do give you a glass of water with it. Also one of the none alcohol drinks they do serve their. It is something to get when I am at Dave and Busters. Even if it is a bit pricy. That can be something I can make myself at home. Also has a Grape Kool Aid taste to it. Also Dave and Busters have a selections of different kinds od drinks their as will. Some of them are their own ideas. That is the drink I shard to you for Thirsty Thursday will do more soon and For now keep on Viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...