Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Alligator bites at Jazz Louisiana Kitchen

 
This is the review for the month of August this year. It is one of the few that I review on something from that place then what I had go out of the full place. It is on the Alligator Bites at Jazz Louisiana Kitchen. All know what Jazz is by now it is the Cajun place over in the Legends Outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Mostly do like alligator that is pretty rare to have. Their alligator bites are alright that they are breaded and deep fried that dose need a flavoring for them. They are chewy that pretty much have some kind of chicken that been in the water. Had better alligator before. Dose not have any rush to get again for a while. Might be some thing to get once in awhile at Jazz. It is also one of the most pricey things on that menu any way. For the Alligator Bites 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.  

 


Also a bit of a update that T-Rex Café that the dinosaur theme place I had gone did reviews for it is now permanently closed at the Legends Outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Well do some more post's soon and For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...