Saturday, November 19, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Chicken Now

 
This is the review for November today from now Chicken Now at Oak Park Mall Food Court. Doing a season job right now. Chicken Now's are a boneless chicken place that are found in Food Courts at Malls. Similar to Chick Fill A, Zaxby's and Raising Canes. Had the 3 chicken strip meal where it came with two sides. For my sides was fries and grill toasted. The chicken strips where little over done. Pretty descent size. The French fries are not really that great. More times I would stick with Zaxby's. When you are at the mall go some other places at the food court. Especially for your shopping that Christmas is coming.  For chicken Now would not have any rush to have. Last time had their chicken sandwich was a lot better. For Chicken Now 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing some more post soon. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...