Monday, October 17, 2016

The Slasher Squad

While Suicide Squad had came out back in August where it had a group of villains from DC Comics. Do had one like that for Marvel Comics. Same with other things with a group of villains. Since it is October right now from now. Got the idea of taking the main villains from slasher movies have them as in a group call The Slasher Squad. Got about 7 I pick out with the movies they are from. They are my pick.


Letherface (The Texas Chain Saw Massacre)

Michael Myers (Halloween)

Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Chucky (Childs Play)

Ghost Face (Scream)

Those are the ones I have in mine for The Slasher Squad. Be doing more post's soon. For now keep on viewing and Have a Scary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...