Saturday, October 8, 2016

Indepedent Food Critic: Pepperjax Grill


This is the review in October of this year from now. Today had ate at Pepperjax Grill that is by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Had them at Omaha never ate at them before. Only thing they have are Philly's not really that good. Mostly like a Philly version of Chipotle is what is mostly like. Had a cheeses steak their as the Jax with a drink and fries. Do have all kinds of things to top that Philly with and that they are big size of their food for the sandwich and fries. Steak and their cheese was not really that good same with the fries. It was pretty prices my meal cost about $11. Think Charlies over at the Oak Park Mall food court was better then this place. Won't really come back their for a while to this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. More views and other post's out soon.


For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...