Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Charly's Philly Steaks


Today from now had ate at Charly's at Oak Park Mall Food Court in Overland, Kansas. About Charly's is a Philly Steak place servers steak and chicken Philiy's and Grill subs have Cheese fries. What I had was a California chicken it is a chicken sub with ranch dressing on it. Had a Ultimate fries it French fries top with melted cheese, Ranch dressing and bacon. The was alright not saying it is the best mostly been grill on a skillet. The Ultimate fries where OK. The place is a bit pricey for what it is. cost me over 10 dollars for what I got. For Charly's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post's soon. Remember something I am my own food critic not a Yelp critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...