Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Tree train 2015

 For a long time since when I was a child always wanted a Christmas Tree where a train goes around it. Finally did it this year with some of the ornaments on the tree some of the toys I have to place around it. Got two pitchers of it and a Video of it on YouTube.  
 

 
(lights on)
                                                                      
(Lights off)
                                                                    

This is my Christmas Tree layout with a train going around it. Might be a Christmas Tradition I well probably do every year besides making Christmas cards to closer friends. Do it a bit different each year add some more to it or give it a theme with it. Have a Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas from Liem's Blogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...