Friday, March 20, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Remoulade (New Orleans, LA)

Was back in New Orleans on Bourbon St. Ate at this place. Had a bit of the gumbo it was good. The gumbo from the other place I have was better. Main thing I got was a shrimp poboy is had a lot of lettuce on it. Had q bit of the crawfish pie it was alright. Probably was not good as the last time as they say it is. Mostly like the one by Jackson Square better. This one was also a BBQ place. If you are in New Orleans on Bourbon St. Fined a better place for Cajun food. 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more food critic review soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...