Friday, December 26, 2014

Things I got for Christmas this year 2014

Had a all right Christmas this year not really the best one ever. Had things to deal with for a while. Got some of the things I want beside not getting a RC Silver Convertible that looks similar to the Eclipse Spyder I got aka Silver Spyder. Just show a thew things I got this year like the most so far. 



Snowball crossbow shooter

RC Drone with camera on it. 

Hot Dog toaster 

Panini Press

Those where some of the things I got this year I hope you had a Good Christmas or any other Holiday around December that you celebrate. Be doing some more post soon for now Keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...