Things I got for Christmas this year 2014

Had a all right Christmas this year not really the best one ever. Had things to deal with for a while. Got some of the things I want beside not getting a RC Silver Convertible that looks similar to the Eclipse Spyder I got aka Silver Spyder. Just show a thew things I got this year like the most so far. 



Snowball crossbow shooter

RC Drone with camera on it. 

Hot Dog toaster 

Panini Press

Those where some of the things I got this year I hope you had a Good Christmas or any other Holiday around December that you celebrate. Be doing some more post soon for now Keep on viewing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Food Critic: Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custerd

Top 10 Star Wars Lightsaber duels

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thurday Jones Sodas