Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A bit more on my Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Got some more things and photo's on my Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder I know had it about 3 week from now. Still into this car. Show off some of the other parts didn't did in my last post on this car. 

The Front of the car
                         
The left side with roof up

The Left side with roof down
                   
The Cars Motor
               
The Back of the car
                           
Those are some more pitchers of my car driving right now. Do enjoy driving with the roof down until it get's even colder. Pretty much the car I like have for now. Well be doing more post's soon. Let you know I DID TAKE ON THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE FOR ALS. WAS NOMINATED BY MY COUSIN. For now keep on driving!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...