Friday, August 8, 2014

My Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder convertible

This is my first post of the month of August of this year. 4 days ago from now. I got a new pre-own car it is a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder convertible. I pretty much do like it. Always wanted a Convertible. Drive it with the hood down. Might took some uses to it. It is a smaller car. Did had a 1997 red T-Bird. Had it from 2010 to 2014. The transmission went out. It was not even really that good of a winter car got it sold. Been driving my parents old Mini van for a while. The this one I got is better then the Thunderbird. 

Me with it after went for a test ride


With the roof on


With the roof off



Interior in the car

That was some of the pics of my car. It well be something for now last me about 4 years. Probably well be something I well own that is sporty. Be driving it with the roof down on docent weather days. It if more funner that way. Did not have pitchers of the left side, The back of the car and the motor maybe next post. I well if some reader gives it out of a suggestion. More post soon and for now keep on riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...