Friday, May 27, 2022

Top 5 Tech's around the 80's


 Got the 5 things that where in the 80's the era I was born in that are my picks. Mostly the ones I have some experience with any way even if I had used some of them as a kid in the 90's after all so far.

1, NES: Mostly my first home game console I had that mostly playing Super Mario Bros and duck hunt are classics. 

2, Walkman: Portable tape player by having headphones on to listen to music long before we can do that on are smart phones.

3, VCR: Mostly had watch my movies on a tape and shows that had set to record long before streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus and HBO Max.

4, Boombox: It was a portable stereo that in the 80's that rapers carrier them by their heads walk with them and had one in my bedroom. 

5, Apple lle: One of the old computers that I had played on in a class room while I was in school.

Those are the 5 tech's around the 80's as will so far and soon do 90's tech's any way and mostly blogging is dying down for me still do some after all and For now keep on viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...