Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Top 10 celebrity's I want at Planet Comic Con


The first post of the month of May that Planet Comic Con had went on back in April this year that I have ideas of celebrity's that I want to appear at Planet Comic Con. That I had a selfie with Bonnie Wright back in 2019 and Plague Ranger had meet with Felicia Day in 2021 that I do have idea of ones I want at Planet Comic Con even did one on Celebrity's I want to meet. Let you know they are my own views on how I want and I will describe them a bit. 
 

1, Jim Parson: He play's Dr Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory 

2, Rosanna Pansino: A YouTuber that I know her for her baking

3, Keith David: He did the voice of Goliath from GarGoyles 

4, Alexander Skarsgard: He played the vampire Eric Northman from True Blood

5, Emma Watson: Know her as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films series 

6, Robert Carlyle: He played Rumpelstiltskin/Mr Gold in Once Upon a Time 

7, Dan Fogler: He was in Fanboys, Played Uncle Marvin in The Goldberg s and Jacob in Fantastic Beast. 

8, Jamie Brewer: She had appeared in American Horror Story a few times. 

9, Rob Zombie: Shock Rocker that had directed House of 10,000 Corpses, The Devils Rejects, His reboot on Halloween and Doing a reboot on The Munster's  

10, David Duchovny: He played Agent Mulder in The X Files.

Those are some I would want at Planet Comic Con that some might had already appeared from previews ones that their are even have more I want as will and got a couple of Honorable Mention Anthony Schmidt a TikToker by taking model cars place them on location's by making his photos look like full scale cars and Gemma Hubbard: She is a YouTuber by having a channel called Wheelsonheels and Some I would want to meet to get autopraphs or their photos taken or both after all and For now keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...