Monday, May 23, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TiKTok Foods Black Cherry Sprite Kool-Aid hack

 

This is the Independent Food Critic post for the month of May that I just did another thing I say on TikTok with by doing TikTok foods where this is a simple thing to do. The account was from @howens2020 that was a replay on someone telling them to do cherry pick out black cherry Kool-Aid mix place it in a bottle of Sprite and then showed her poring it is a cup with ice any way that the sound used was saying not suppose to that that is how I do it. Had chick with comments on this one say it had over flowed by making it like a volcano should do it slowly and while I did it my self did it slowly as I can the fuzziness mix's it up and had pore it is a glass with ice and the taste was like black cherry that is fizzy after all and soon do other flavors even grape what the person did started out doing any way before they did Black cherry and mostly away to make a fizzy soda Kool-Aid after all and more post's soon be publish.


For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...