Thursday, April 14, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods Air Fryer Poutine


 Yesterday from now had did my first attempt on something I saw on TikTok that was on doing a air fryer poutine that poutine is a Canadian comfort food that the account was from @oddfooddeas was upload on March 15 of this year that I did some of what it say by placing regular cut fries about 400 degrees had it for 12 minutes and place the cheese curds for couple more minutes and did not place the bacon bits like from the video it self and top it with brown gravy I had made mostly it was fine did need some improvements on how I look it with by having regular cut fries cook a bit longer then 12 minutes and not make the gravy ahead or to much with the powder after all that I will do make this again it is something easy to make in a air fryer after all and more TikTok foods and other things will be poster after all. Also got a TikTok review from 2 days ago on Outback Steakhouse on my TikTok profile and For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...