Monday, April 4, 2022

Blue Candle Month for the month of April


 
I want the month of April as blue candle month where most of the month to light a blue candle to pay respect my mom that she had died from cancer about 6 years ago and also to help send money to American Cancer Society to have ways to do research and have a cure for it. Mostly the idea with the blue candle is that I had been lighting candles ever night for my mom ever since she had passed away especially on a Thursday when she had died on that night the color blue was her favorite color after all. Mostly have April 21st to be blue candle day that this year falls on a Thursday of this year that is when my mom had died on about to be 6 years ago. Mostly want the idea to have ones to light a blue candle all over social media such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and even Twitter that I don't do mostly are others then my mom had lost their lives from Cancer do their part donated to American Cancer Society can be able have away to cure cancer been dealing with this Plague for a long time if my mom was still around dealing with it she would take the cure for it. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing!      


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...