Thursday, April 7, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Highland Grog


 

Today is Thursday where I share a drink to you that is another line of Bones Coffee that is also another one I like that is Highland Grog where it is butterscotch and caramel flavor with a Scottish Highland theme to it that I do like this one with a caramel coffee taste to it that I recommend it if you like the Bones Coffee as will. Mostly one of the ones I do re-order as the same with Army of Dark Chocolate after all that with this one since it had a Scottish theme to it that after having a cup of it that make me want to wear a kilt and play some bagpipes and more Thirsty Thursday post's soon. 

Update: Let you all know that I been doing reviews on Google Maps that I been recognized some of the things I did and it is lot easy to do mostly pop up on my phone and also did reviews on stores then just restaurants even did reviews on fast food place's such as McDonald's that I don't normally do as Blog reviews any way.

More Independent Food Critic post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing!   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...