Thursday, January 13, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Drinking Chocolate with Marshmallows


 This is my first Independent Food Critic post of the month of January of this year in 2022 that it is a Thursday where I share something to drink with you that we are still in the winter season got something that is from Bones Coffee that is not coffee at all that is Hot Chocolate one of the 2 types they have or had that the one I had was marshmallows with tiny bits of them that they have peppermint flavor that was solid out mostly for the Christmas season. Had made it couple of times by using warm milk of choice two spoons of it after all something to have during the cold months that is comforting something from Bones that is not just coffee any way. Would want more flavors of it such as mint chip, seasonal types such as pumpkin spice in October and Ginger bread during around Christmas time. For now that we still have the Marshmallow type as will more Thirsty Thursday post's and other types of post's soon For now Keep on drinking!


Update: Let you all know that I am on TikTok now that I am planing on doing my reviews on it after all do something soon to see where it goes after all. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...