Sunday, January 16, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Planing on doing reviews on TikTok


 Let you know that I am planing on doing my reviews on TikTok after all had idea doing on location videos or use green screen back grand with a photo of the place I had ate at that doing video reviews are not much any thing new after all that I started out on YouTube back in 2009 that went on post's for Myspace to Facebook and back on YouTube in 2012 and mostly rest of the time on Blogger after all. Got some other ideas to do as will mostly post them on my TikTok had idea of making a account just for Independent Food critic after all that soon might do a review on my TikTok account soon see where it goes after all still do some posting on Blogger any way after all. Mostly upload things on TikTok is more easy then on YouTube can trim videos and add things to it after all but need account to view those videos do have some videos already on my account after all that is @liem.drake to go on my account after all. More post's soon be publish as will for now keep on viewing!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...