Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes Hocus Pocus Buns

Those are from my 2nd attempt on making them


This is the Independent Food Critic post during in the month of November where it is the first one on YouTube recipes where I write down on my experience of cooking something that I had saw from YouTube that I am starting off with Hocus Pocus Buns that had made twice back in October that was from Rosanna Pansino on Nerdy Nummies Channel she is a hottie that happen to got one of her cook books for my Birthday. The Hocus Pocus Buns are one of the easy things she had did that she went as one of the Witch's from the movie Hocus Pocus by going for that theme those buns are not in the movie it self that she just go as for the theme of it call hocus Pocus buns because of the marshmallow disappears that uses marshmallows that my first attempt did not did well mostly did not got the rolls sealed tight that was using a older thing of crescent rolls  only a couple did pretty well and the 2nd attempt that I try with much newer crescent rolls and the grands types that it had made some improvements that the marshmallows still had leak on them that by waiting it for 5 minutes after baking that the Marshmallow diapers next time I try to make them again I well put much better types of Marshmallows and sealed them much tighter plans on putting a twist on them as well that their are times I call them Magic Buns then just Houcs Pocus buns that the ingredients are Pillsbury crescent rolls, Cinnamon and sugar, Marshmallows mostly the Jet Puffed type would work better and melted butter mostly the easy thing that you can make from Nerdy Nummies then most of those theme cakes she makes say it is Halloween treat that dose not need decorating can do it year around such as for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Going to be doing more post's soon and For now keep on cooking and viewing!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...