Thursday, March 5, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Big Blue


It is a Thursday where I share a drink to you that is Big Blue that is another form of the Texas based soda Big Red. Had Big Blue twice it is mostly much sweeter then Big Red that mostly had a blue bubblegum or cotton candy taste to it. Noticed that at a gas station over in Texas that they have Big Blue then just Big Red after all. Had went live on Facebook drinking it for the 2nd time not much with views after all. Also noticed they have Big Peach and Big Pineapple had not had those. Mostly type of a line of the Big Sodas that I would still go more for the Big Red after all then Big Blue. Might do like Big Blue after all. More post's soon will be publish and For now keep on drinking and viewing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...