Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Taco Tuesday Billy's BBQ Pork Tacos


Had not did a Taco Tuesday in a long time where I share a type of Taco to you mostly it had died out but decide to do one on the Billy's BBQ Pork Tacos that are found on the lunch menu at Peppers over in the Mesilla shopping center over in Las Cruces New Mexico that I mostly had did a review on that place share a bit more on their Billy's BBQ Pork tacos that they are chunks of pork like if they where from baby back ribs and cut mix with BBQ sauce place on fried flour tortillas mostly Billy is using it from Billy the kid a famous outlaw and gun fighter that even have store towards Billy the kid in Mesilla something to get on their much menu one of their Tacos mostly something Tex Mex any way. More post's soon will be publish and For now keep on eating and viewing after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...