Monday, March 23, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday beef brisket



It is Monday where I share something meaty that is the type of meat where both Jews and Texans agree on is beef brisket. That is the type of meat what is Texas is known for that is mostly in BBQ place in Texas that is really tender meat comes from the bottom of the front part of a cow that state is also known for beef that also had it at a couple of BBQ place in Texas such as one in Detroit Texas on are way back home from Florida and Butter's a small BBQ place in Mathis Texas as will. Mostly beef brisket is also serve in other BBQ place out side of Texas and Famous Dave's one of the BBQ chain places do have Beef Brisket also when I was at Sea Turtle Inc over in South Padre Island has a small sea turtle name brisket as will and wanted beef brisket when I was mostly in Texas. Also brisket is not just a thing with BBQ that is also known for Jews eating it especially in Jewish Holidays that is something Kosher for them. Also in Kansas City has burnt ends that is parts of the Brisket I will do a Meaty Monday for that.

Also update: With the coronavirus outbreak may not get a review in for March that I had did plenty mostly the last 2 months on the Texas RV trip. Remember keep safe by washing your hands and stay way from crowds did say that on the Facebook page.

More post's soon will be publish and for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...