Tuesday, November 5, 2019

My bucket list



Got a some things on my bucket list that I am listing off that mostly are some things I may or may never do in my life after all. Just some things I wanted to do as will had did some already such as going on the Mamba at Worlds of Fun and went on a helicopter ride that is also something that fly's I always wanted to go on. Mostly those are my picks of what I wanted to do as will may or may not get to do some of them.


Going on a Hot Air Balloon ride

Meet with a former teacher I like or two when I was in middle school

Travel to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia 

Going onto The Beast Roller Coaster at Kings Island

Driving a land cruiser in the Australian outback

Getting a Scorpio sign tattoo

Meeting a celebrity I like

Getting a photo of the view of Kansas City

Eating at The Pirate House and even going to Savannah Georgia 

Going on a loopy roller caster

Drive a motorcycle all the way down to Central America 

Feeding penguins at the zoo

Seeing the movie Spirit Away

Go by the Hollywood walk of fame

Seeing or even riding in one of the bat mobiles 

Go to a showing of The Rocky Horror Pitcher show

Mostly some of the things on my bucket list may or may not get to do in my life time probably might get to do some of them after all as I think. You probably have a buck list of your own with the things you wanted to do in your life time as will. Got more post's soon and for now keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...