Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween 2019

The Pumpkins I carve out this year.
Mostly on the first or the second day of November that I write a recap of how mostly my Halloween went and most of the month of October that this year it was mostly cold did not had meany trick or treaters came by this year and had some snow this morning. I had went as a female Mad Science teacher that I was debating on going as just a made science teacher or a girl that someone I know on Facebook that say go as a Mad Science teacher that I did away to wear a skirt and pantyhose to look like a woman call myself Ms. Drakson alternate way with Mr. Drakson as on that YouTube channel I have now. Mostly been into something with teachers right now as will. Mostly the month of October feel like it went fast this year had cut down on some things after all. Mostly had did my Halloween blogs that I went up to 10 just like last year mostly that month of October having the most post that month have some ideas of one's during in December for Christmas this year. Had watched mostly each horror movie from each decade from the 1920's to the 2010's that is mostly every sub-genre of horror to watch had saw Zombieland Double Tap in theaters. Mostly the things I was into this year was mad scientist's, Witches/warlocks and evil teachers on my mind as will. Had did went another year at Halloween Haunt at Worlds of Fun that I only went threw one maze and went on 2 roller coasters when I was their. Hope you have a Happy Halloween?    

This is what I went as for Halloween this year

Be doing more post's soon for Now keep on viewing have a scary day and Happy Day of the dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...