Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Independent Food Critic: SmokeHouse BBQ (Kansas City)


This is the review for November of this year from now where I had ate at SmokeHouse BBQ that is over by Zona Rosa in Kansas City, Mo that it is a BBQ place I been noticed for a while that never had ate their until now. It is a fancy dine in BBQ place mostly like what Jack Stack BBQ is. Had their burnt end platter that I had pick the beef that is what the server had say mostly the original for burnt ends that had fries and white mac and cheese with it. That the burnt ends was not really that good mostly chewy flavorless as the same with the BBQ sauce that the sauce was pretty bland after all. Had the fries and the white mac and cheese with it as a substitute for the coleslaw. The portion was not really that big after all. Still mostly pricey for any other type of BBQ place. Might been better off with something that is pork that it will be sometime if I ever go back to that place. More times I would just stick with Famous Dave's BBQ over then this place. For SmokeHouse BBQ 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5 for now.  

Add caption

More reviews and post's soon will be publish as always For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...