Thursday, March 7, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Always Ask for Avery's Swamp Juice


It is Thursday that is where I share something to drink to you all. It is Always Ask for Avery's Swamp Juice that it is a swamp them fruity soda that has a scary looking swamp fish on it that is one of the line of Ask for Avery's Sodas mostly classic novelty theme with a grossness to it. But this soda is pretty good I has live on Facebook by having it last Monday that was the day before Mardi Gras did wear Mardi Gras beads one of them with alligator heads, Show off a mounted Alligator head. Got a photo of me on this post of it and a voodoo doll as will. The soda it self has a Fruity taste that is one of the sodas I got from KC Soda Co over at Legends before they move out. Their are other types of Always Ask for Avery's soda I will give them a try and also do a Thirsty Thursday's on them as will. 


More post's will be out soon and For now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...