Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Brunch Burger with tots at Sonic


This is the review for the month of March that is on a thing I order then just what I did by the full restaurant that it is on a new item at Sonic Drive inn that is the brunch burger where it is a burger with a fried egg and bacon that I had mine with out a tomato. Mostly brunch is that time between breakfast and lunch that I had went by their around 10 am. The brunch burger is OK mostly the fried egg is already made mostly like what you get at any other fast food places for breakfast. It was not really big as will and did not had much with bacon in it. More times it is away to get a burger any time of the day and dose need a sauce for it as will. It will be something I will get again not any rush for it. Mostly the tots are just their tater totes at that place mostly better with cheese on them. For the brunch burger 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5, More reviews and post's will be publish soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...