Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Top 5 restaurants that everyone likes that I don't really like


This is the first post in the year 2018 that I am going to rank up the Top 5 places that everyone likes that I don't really like. Mostly those are a form of fast food places on this list and it is my opinion on those places I really don't care much for that everyone else dose like.

1, Chipotle Mexican Grill

2, PeppperJax Grill 

3, Five Guys Burgers and Fries 

4, Chick fill A

5, Panera Bread 

Those are some of the places I am not big on and some of them are not away I say I really hate them but they are popular just don't really like them that much or like them at all. If you like those places that is your own in taste of things as well. More post well come out soon. I am almost got about 400 post's now and For now keep on eating and Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...