Sunday, January 21, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Mason Jar (Kansas City,Ks)


This is the review for the month of January and the first one in the year 2018. Where I had ate at Manson Jar where it is on 74 Drive that is behind a Poppa Johns and Taco Bell on state. Notice about it by a year. Had went their the first time. It was a locale place that is clean and have a big selections of brews like Grant City and Yard House and this one is not a chain place. Had their Traditional burger had it with Swiss cheese and bacon on it with fries that are crispy. The burger was alright it was a burger any way. Mostly it was some thing for locales to go. If it was at a better location that is more main stream it could do much better business and it still had some gust at that place. It is also a bit expense. Be some place to go a few times as will just not really as much. For Mason Jar 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I will be doing more post soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...