Thursday, January 11, 2018

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Pepsi Wild Cherry


It is a Thursday where I share a drink to you for Thirsty Thursday that is on Pepsi Wild Cherry that is Pepsi Cola with a cherry flavor. Mostly do like drinking it a few times. That Coke has it's version call Cherry Coke that I like that also better then just regular Coke any way. Pepsi Wild Cherry was referred as Wild Cherry Pepsi that had replaced Cherry Cola slices. Also in some restaurants that they do a Roy Rogers a non alcohol drink with a cherry flavor to it that was name after a singer and actor who had played in westerns. Also I will be doing a live soda video on my Facebook by having a Cherry Cola drink some time soon. Noticed I am about to get up to 400 post's on this blog page. For now keep on drinking and viewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...